Your local Pitman Training Centre offers fully flexible training for everybody. Our courses are taught through our excellent online training platform – myPitman.
With myPitman students can access their course 24hours a day, from anywhere, provided they have internet access.
Flexible Training Has Many Benefits
Studying online has many benefits, one of the main benefits is that you can study from your own home at a time that suits you.
Pitman Training will not only provide you with high-quality training but you will be fully supported by our qualified Training Coaches.
With technology on our side we can offer you support through:
- Phone – We can talk students through step by step how to get started on a module and also help throughout their learning
- Email – We can correspond through email, for example, sending screenshots of what a student should see when learning
- myPitman Portal – we can access a student’s profile if they come up against an issue – we can look at this and help the student resolve the issue
- Video Call – We can video call with you at any step along the way, you can share your screen so we can see exactly where you need additional support.
The support we offer remotely is the same support that would be offered in a face to face situation in our training centre, we are 100% dedicated to helping all our students achieve their goals.
Committed To Making Training Flexible For You
Flexibility is essential for everyone, we are committed to making training flexible for you. We do this by making sure you:
- Can learn at a time and place that suit you, this enables you to fit your study around your personal, professional and financial commitments
- Will engage in challenging and varied learning activities
- Can access our dedicated Training coaches, they will be your point of contact for support from the start of your studies through to your graduation
Pitman Training offers a wide range of courses from single modules to full diplomas all of which are industry taught, this means that when you have completed your training you will be fully equipped with the knowledge and understanding required for the role you are currently in or for a new role. Some of the training we offer:
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Audio Transcription (Dictaphone typing)
- Legal Secretary Diploma
- Medical Secretary Diploma
- Advanced Accounts Diploma
- Graphic Design
- IT Technical
Did you know that Pitman Training has been around for 180 years? It all started when Sir Isaac Pitman invented Shorthand he later developed this further with the introduction of Pitman Secretarial Colleges, which then evolved to become Pitman Training in the early 1990s.
If Pitman Training interests you visit our website pitman-training.ie or call your local Training and Careers Director to find out more.