We Change Lives49 Years of Excellence
We are the leading Recruitment, Training, and Outsourced Services company in the West of Ireland
What We Do
HERE TO SUPPORT YOU
OPEN FOR BUSINESS
We truly are living in unprecedented times where there has never been such global disruption to society. While the economic impact of COVID-19 has been sudden, severe, and acute, at ICE Group we would like to assure all our customers that it is Business As Normal (But Not As Usual).
We are fortunate that we have an organisation which has robust processes and infrastructure and above all a hard-working team of staff who are flexible and agile to continue to provide many essential services to business. This is despite the current social restrictions in place, and please be assured that we are strictly following all Government guidelines and measures introduced to protect the safety and welfare of our staff and our customers. This will always be our priority.
Never have businesses needed help and support more than today
Perhaps you need help with:
- Adjusting to a new reality of crisis management?
- Managing a new cohort of remote workers?
- Adjusting your payroll during COVID-19?
- Hiring new staff?
- Helping departing staff find alternative employment?
- Online training for remaining staff? Or for suddenly departed staff who you hope to re-employ when normality resumes?
If any of this sounds familiar, please read on so you can find out how our various business units can help with our offerings.
Talk with our Teams in Galway, Limerick, and Sligo.
- Phone & Zoom Video Appointments
- Phone & Email Support from Training Coaches
- Specialist Software on myPitman Learning Platform
With classroom training currently not an option, Galway Executive Skillnet has started rolling out a series of free webinars to help businesses through these critical times.
These include how to respond to the sudden dramatic change in our environment, how to set up or manage remote working, how to communicate remotely e.g. MS Teams, and many other skills and topics, including your health, welfare and mental resilience during these challenging times.
Many of the training courses that we have available can be customised and modified to adapt to the needs of the individual learners and current business needs.
WMC is currently offering a selection of essential Health & Safety courses while strictly observing the current HSE guidelines. We are also offering essential Fork Truck Training on-site to various businesses across the country. We have delivered a number of online virtual training sessions for clients already.
Western Management Centre – Leading Development in the right direction.
Business As Normal, still interviewing (video) and placing candidates for clients
- Ability to interview and test people remotely
- Providing remote recruiters for any ramp-up situations
- Experienced Recruitment Team who can support your HR function remotely, while HR function focuses on core issues around COVID-19 crisis
- Panels of experienced administrations and factory operators available immediately
- Team of customer service personnel able to help out with any business continuity tasks
- Providing personalised outsourcing advice and guidance to employees who have been laid off
- We can offer an efficient value for money payroll service, with a swift set up turnaround time to ensure all your staff are paid on-time, 100% of the time.
- You will get direct access to professional and qualified payroll specialists to advise and guide you through the process during these uncertain times.
- You will never need to worry about the cover to process payroll – Be it Holidays, Maternity Leave, Parental Leave or an unexpected Pandemic.
The business we are in changes people’s lives.
We give our customers opportunities to change their lives, now we have found a way to change our employees’ lives.
Do you think you would be successful at ICE Group? Come join us.
We're Here To Help
Centrepoint Business Centre,
Liosban, Tuam Road, Galway,
Ireland. H91 RYD2
(091) 475 100